Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthdays and Back to School 2011

I cannot possibly fathom how it is that my kids are now 9 and 5 years old.  Where in the heck, does the time GO?
I'm late posting pictures anyway, and thought I'd combine birthdays, back to school, and both kids.  (Let's not discuss the fact that my own BIG birthday occurred this month as well - maybe.. more on that one later!  I'm just happy to celebrate 29 from here on out!)

Here's the boy - cute as ever with his little cake at the Putt Putt golf course.  We gave him a party with his little friends to play golf.  It was a hit - Star Wars + Putt Putt.

My girl just turned 9 years old - so hard to believe!  The angel on her cake, was mine.  I have a collection of them (Josef Originals) from ages 1-18.  Well... the #8 is missing in action.  I'm suspecting she is partying it up in the attic somewhere with GI Joe, but that hasn't been confirmed.

Back to school for my sweet girl - 3rd grade this year.

And... Pre-K for the boy.  He will be quick to point out to you that he is in the "older" Pre-K classroom, so as to distinguish from the "younger" children.  Three days a week this year - and so far so good!  Both boy and Mom are extremely happy.

And, we couldn't have just a normal photo session - nope - this is our "normal" - my little goof ball.  the Ham. the comedian.  Never a dull moment around here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...